Wednesday, December 17, 2008

They write blogs!

You know what really kills me? The "they're just like us" section in Us Weekly. If you're not familiar with the section, it will have pictures of celebrities doing normal things. I know that the point of the column is to show the average Joe, that celebrities are people, too. Some of them are interesting...like when Brad Pitt is pumping his own gas and the caption read, "They pump their own gas!"--because in that situation, you may think "Oh, wow, I thought he might have a chauffer or something that could do that for him." But honestly, there was a picture of Gwyneth Paltrow with a water bottle and the caption said, "They drink water!"

*pause to reflect*

No shit! Last time I checked, humans needed water to live. Are people THAT dumb, that they wonder if celebrities drink water? Guess what guys, they also breathe! I'd be willing to go out on a limb here, and say that they probably occasionally use the bathroom, too.

No comments: